Thursday, July 28, 2011

Zoro's sacrifice (ONE PIECE)


ZORO: It seems that our hope has already vanished..!! Even my body is no longer in my control why must you take luffy’s head?!

KUMA: This is already my best offer.

ZORO: I see go on take the head…however let mine substitutes his!! Let my life exchange for his, I beg you…!!! I know my head is not worth much at the moment but eventually I will become the world’s number one swordsman, I’d say exchanging my life for his is an equally good deal!!!

KUMA: If you have such a great ambition, then by dying for him, how will you ever be satisfied?

ZORO: Aside from that…there is already no other way to save the crew…!!! If I can’t even protect my captain’s dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but just talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment